Dear Jesus, Please thank you for the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A someone offered to help me with something at any time but because i stopped giving them a play by play of my life for personal and trauma reasons they are we holding helping me and my sweet child. It’s sad. I don’t have any other friends or family to turn to. I know even more as time goes on...
Replies
11
Views
129
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
138
I am praying that God will provide for my business and cause my past business partner to have a change of heart and repay us for our work. I pray that God will heal the trauma in my mind from this—I have had so many sleepless nights over this. He owes me over $### for my work. Instead of paying...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom