Dear Jesus, please put our broken pieces back together ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzi

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus, please put our broken pieces back together with Your tender love today. AMEN!!!
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

'DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.'
 
i pray that God hear ur prayer and what your going through....Amen!!!!
 
Lord of mercy, hear the cry of ### and have mercy in Jesus name we pray...amen
 
Lord I pray that you will grant them what they asked for Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus can take all my broken pieces and turn them into something beautiful . ❤️
Replies
5
Views
206
Dear Jesus, please put an end to any spiritual attacks against me, please, forgive me and make it so, thanks.
Replies
9
Views
151
Dear Jesus, please put an end to all spiritual attacks against me, please, I beg it humbly of you. Amen. Thanks.
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom