Dear Jesus, please put an end to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord surround you with His loving presence, give you the deliverance you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I been under witchcraft attacks for 4 to 5 years now an I been praying an singing my gospel to my God an my lord Jesus Christ , an I just wanted to ask everyone here to please pray for me , to break free from all demonic cobwebs To recover all my blessings from God that have been stolen to break...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray against spiritual attacks and generational curses to be broken in the name of Jesus! Lord I bind up the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Get away from me satan!!!! I put on the full armour of God's Word! I will remain diligent in Your Word Lord, and I will fix my eyes...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, this day I humbly ask You for a job suited to my needs. Lead me to work that's fulfilling and useful for others. Just like You are my rock, I ask that You provide me with a stable job. God, I ask You for a job where I can put my skills and talents to good use. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, thank you so much for who you are I come to you humbly today grateful for the man you have put in my life. I asked that this new relationship flourish. I hope that is a healthy relationship with love and compassion for one another for God, I just pray that he’s the man that I am...
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom