suzi Disciple of Prayer Feb 11, 2013 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Dear Jesus, please put our broken pieces back together with Your tender love today. AMEN!!!
Dawn1 Beloved Feb 11, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post DO NOT FEAR! ISAIAH 41:10 'DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.'
DO NOT FEAR! ISAIAH 41:10 'DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.'
M moosh11220 Guest Feb 11, 2013 #3 Click to Listen to This Post i pray that God hear ur prayer and what your going through....Amen!!!!
Musonda Humble Servant of All Feb 11, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post Lord of mercy, hear the cry of ### and have mercy in Jesus name we pray...amen
pradmin Beloved of All Staff member Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Education Travel Feb 11, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for your request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Heta Disciple of Prayer Feb 11, 2013 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Lord I pray that you will grant them what they asked for Amen.
MacEoin Servant of All Feb 11, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
edb Humble Servant of All Feb 11, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Boise78 Prayer Warrior Feb 11, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.