Dear Jesus, Please bless the vaccine trials. ...

pounce

Beloved of All
Dear Jesus, Please bless the vaccine trials. Let us have a vaccine for everyone by December. Please bless the treatments so people aren't dying. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
141
Jesus Christ, help me! Saying I might give cocaine to someone if they won their game, and I didn't give them cocaine when they won. Damaging property and not saying anything. Possible vomit affecting the downstairs people at a house. Asking someone for their input to gain alcohol. Hearing...
Replies
5
Views
211
Dear God I refuse to be a prisoner of my own self. I will not be a prisoner of alcohol anymore. Sometimes I miss being able to lay down in my bed and drink whiskey and beer and smoke pot all day and watch TV and stare out the window and pretend that it's going to be ok. Please help me continue...
Replies
8
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom