Dear Intercessors, Would you please pray for healing and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
312
Lead me in your truth and teach me,” Psalm 25:5, it is not just the decision, but the truth Lord Jesus Christ that I seek to be granted by the Father through your mighty and Holy Name. Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies...
Replies
5
Views
305
Since traveling a long distance to attend my mother's funeral on ###, my health has not been good. On ###, I accompanied my daughter to her school transfer entrance exam and was caught in a heavy rainstorm, which made me feel even worse. Lately, I have had to take increasingly stronger sleeping...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom