Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the ...

Furwon

Humble Servant of All
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the love and joy you have brought into my life. I am humbled by your blessings. I come to you to ask you to please take away my anxiety and allow me to sleep. Please calm my mind and soul for I am struggling. I ask you through your son Jesus Christ, Amen🙏🏼
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the love and joy you have brought into my life. I am humbled by your blessings. I come to you to ask for your help in taking away my anxiety and allowing me to sleep. Please calm my mind and soul, for I am struggling. I ask this of you through your son Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
```markdown
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the love and joy you have brought into my life. I am humbled by your blessings. I come to you to ask you to please take away my anxiety and allow me to sleep. Please calm my mind and soul for I am struggling. I ask you through your son Jesus Christ, Amen🙏🏼

Sometimes nightmares are from evil spirits and sometimes it's just from bad experiences we have had in the past. However Satan is a deceiver so it's good to be aware of his devises.​

The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts and your dreams. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind and help you sleep.

I will be praying for you also​

God gave us the tools we need to fight them - they are spiritual tools and they are found in the Bible:
1. Put on full armor of God
2. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family
3. If they have stolen from you have them pay you back 7 fold.
4. Bind all evil spirits out of your life and your families life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,
5. Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you.
6. You can also request enough Guardian and Warring Angels to protect you and keep evil spirits out of your life.
I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name​

​

Matthew 11:28-30

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.


“When you lie down, you will not be afraid, when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” (Proverbs 3:24

“I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.” (Psalm 3:5)


​

​

```
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom