Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmalou

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you that my prayers were answered and granted by only you. I want you to please continue helping me, hearing me, mending me, encouraging me to be strong, strengthen my belief and to continually be a good follower of you. I may not be a perfect Mom, sister, and a friend but I am perfect to you. I am thanking you God Heavenly Father for this chance. I really felt the love and embrace I have from you. I might not be here anymore in ### working. I might not be with my kids anymore and Mom if you God leaves me in times of my failure, weakness, broken-hearted, alone, giving up on life. But here I am still, I am speaking to you, smiling to you Oh God. Thank you.

God Heavenly Father I have asked you that to please help me dream and this wish to come true that early next year January ### I will be starting building a house. God Heavenly Father I am praying to you 'to build a home, a house for us' (My family, my kids, my Mom and Papa we are a victim of Sendong Typhoon way back Dec ###. From then on we do not have a home nor house that we can call our house till this day.

God I got a call from ### yesterday that they're going to review my loan application. Thank you for this God.

God Heavenly Father I cannot build our house if not because of applying for a loan. Now I pray to you back and back again that ### will allow me and trust me on financing the expenses. God I claimed you and me to start my journey of building a house for my kids, Mom, and Papa. In your God's Grace O God Heavenly Father I prayed. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,334
Messages
16,821,388
Members
651,328
Latest member
Lriarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom