Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to you in your Son's name. I pray to member of prayer request dot com. To Please pray for World peace. Violence is not the answer. So Many people in this world like to cause trouble and play victim. Please help the actual victims of ###. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,027
Messages
16,817,948
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom