Dear Heavenly Father i lift up to ...

Basiloria

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up to you my Partner, his family, his friends, and me, my family, and friends, and our houses, and ask you to exorcise demons and any spirit not of you from our homes and to please save our souls and grant us salvation. Please protect us and our homes with a hedge of protection against demons and any spirit not of you and please protect our houses and us from them. Please close any doors opened to them by us from sin or from what we have watched or practised in Jesus Mighty name. I pray Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom