Dear Heavenly Father help my wife with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Heavenly Father help my wife with work let her bosses be kind to her, they have taken advantage of her for a long time, please lord change the hearts of ### and his colleagues may they respond with fairness towards my wife, let them not fire her. Thank you lord.
Praying for her and that all may be well.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
300
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
173
Father, save, heal & protect my family. Help us to walk in Your will, to love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. For closer relationships in Christ. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,109
Messages
16,807,349
Members
650,551
Latest member
Fayrian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom