Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ilove1214

Faithful Servant
Dear heavenly father God i pray that you will Restore Return & Renew all my lost good dreams and good Versions of dreams that i have & had lost within the. Last 11 12 13 14 15 16 years to now and from Jan--1--2022 to Mar--5--2022 that i did and would of wanted to come true and still want and do want to come true to come true , come to pass. , Come to life ,. Become real , become A reality ,happen and continue in many Forms or Ways Possible and i pray that you will Reunite and unite me and my top 10 and list of best friends back in. Unity including. 1.Cody Anthony Tincher. 2.Andrew Thomas Murray. 3.Johnny Mac Powell. 4.Antwan Louis Amey. 5.Phillip Ryan Simmons. 6.Michael Tyler Gourgan. 7.George William Owens. 8.Lee Anthony Shaffer. 9.Joshua Larry Davis 10.Corey Larry Asher / Eric Anthony Taylor i pray that you will unite and Reunite me and that list of 10 best Friends back in unity and i pray that you will forgive us for our sins , mistakes ,wrong doings and wrong Thinking and i pray that you will heal , redeem and cleanse us inside ond out and i pray that me and my list of 10 Best Friends can kiss each other on cheeks , forehead , chin , and neck , and hug each other , and pat and rub each other on Cheeks. , Forehead. , Neck. ,and Chin , and Lay down and Go cheek to cheek and snuggle up with out any problems. Or overpowering & controlling people at all and be able to Call and say to each other Hi or Hey Cutie ,hi or Hey Cutie pie , or Hi or Hey Best friend , Hi or Hey bro , or I love you , or Hi or Hey Buddy and other words and terms To Each other too and i pray that my friends can look like and have the cute styles that i want and would want for them to look like forever. And i pray that you will let my friends and i always love , care and support eachother always and never make a face or be mean and disrespectful to each other at all and i pray that me and my list of top 10 best friends will always stick up and back up each other in fights and in every situation including if someone calls me a name one or all of them or i say no hes not or if one of us got threaten one of us say not your not your not going to touch him and i pray that me and my friends will beable to and do everything together and i pray this strongly in Jesus Mighty Fine Name , in Gods Holy Blessed Name , and in The precious Righteous name of The Holy Spirit I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray that you Will Reunite and Unite me and my list of Best Friends back In Unity including 1.Cody Anthony Tincher. 2.Andrew Thomas Murray 3.Antwan. Louis Amey. 4.Phillip. Ryan. Simmons. 5.Johnny. Mac. Powell. 6.Michael Tyler Gourgan. 7.George William Owens 8.Lee...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray that you Will Reunite and Unite me and my list of Best Friends back In Unity including 1.Cody Anthony Tincher. 2.Andrew Thomas Murray 3.Antwan. Louis Amey. 4.Phillip. Ryan. Simmons. 5.Johnny. Mac. Powell. 6.Michael Tyler Gourgan. 7.George William Owens 8.Lee...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God i pray that you will Restore Return & Renew all my lost good dreams and good Versions of dreams that i have & had lost within the. Last 11 12 13 14 15 16 years to now and from Jan--1--2022 to Mar--5--2022 that i did and would of wanted to come true and still want and do...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray that you will let and bring reunite and unite me and my list of best friends in unity especially me and these. ten friends 1.Cody Anthony Tincher 2.Andrew Thomas Murray 3.Johnny mac Powell 4.Antwan Louis Amey 5.Phillip Ryan Simmons 6.Joshua Larry Davis 7.Corey...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray that you will let and bring reunite and unite me and my list of best friends in unity especially me and these. ten friends 1.Cody Anthony Tincher 2.Andrew Thomas Murray 3.Johnny mac Powell 4.Antwan Louis Amey 5.Phillip Ryan Simmons 6.Joshua Larry Davis 7.Corey...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom