Dear God, Will the hurt and pain ever stop? How ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God,

Will the hurt and pain ever stop? How does someone that supposedly loves you hurt you so much? I pray that I can make it through okay until I go back home to my parents and my daughter starts school.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm struggling internally because of the hands of my ### and missing my ### it's created so much anxiety, depression, the emotional hurt is overwhelming and crying daily for the past week and a half. I need some peace and resolution. Everyday I feel lost without my ###. I'm asking for guidance...
Replies
9
Views
177
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 55:23: “But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days. But as for me, I trust in you.” Psalm 55:23 concludes the chapter with David’s firm...
Replies
11
Views
220
I wonder if I got too much time to think about my life. I have always had the desire to do things right. As I look at where I am at in my life, I often wonder, "Did I really do things right?" Why do I feel like I'm a failure? How come I feel like doing something, and yet feel like I'm not good...
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom