Dear God Thank You for this new day. I am sorry I missed###.

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God Thank You for this new day. I am sorry I missed the mark this morning. Please would You help me to avoid this same mistake tomorrow. Please would You give me a good reliable income. May I use the skills You have given me to benefit You, others, and my own household. Thank You for the income earning opportunities. Please enable me to capitalise upon them successfully. Thank You in Jesus Christ's Name amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
I TOUCH AND PRAY IN AGREEMENT WHEN TWO OR MORE AGREE GOD IS IN THE MIST, AMEN
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am sorry. I pray and say that I put things in your hands and then take those things back by worrying because there seems to be no change especially when a situation is painful (physically, emotionally or otherwise) Please forgive me Lord for doubting and fearing. I am praying for anyone...
Replies
10
Views
515
Dear God, I am sorry for what I did to ### my boyfriend, you know that I love him and I don't want to lose him God. I have made him go through pain that I regret. I know it's not my first time to ask this, please GOD, I ask for your forgiveness and I beg that you can calm down his heart so that...
Replies
8
Views
419
Dear God. Thank you for the day with my daughter. Also I may have made a huge mistake on the way home. It was late she was ###.5 hr drive to see her ###.5 hr drive to get back after an all day visit. I went through a red light with a short yellow. There might have been a red light camera. I...
Replies
10
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom