Dear God, please help me to become ...

🙏 Let Us Pray For Protection: God, I ask You in Jesus's name, today and for always place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Cover me Lord Jesus. Be my refuge, fortress, and my ever-present help in the time of trouble. O Lord make me dwell in safety. Cause me to lie down in peace and sleep. Lord, You be the watchman over my life, family, home, and all that You have blessed me with. God vindicate me according to Your righteousness. Do not let my enemies rejoice over me. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God instruct Your angels to defeat, chasten and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly confused and ashamed. God ambush and utterly destroy all their evil plans. Disappoint, humiliate, and cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Distract, frustrate, and confuse their minds. Cause them to turn on themselves. The hole or trap that they dug or laid for me, let them find themselves standing in it. God please do this also for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love and care about me. Amen, so be it. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
HELP. I HAVE VERY HIGH INFLAMMATION! I AM SUFFERING REALLY BADLY, AND I AM VERY SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
50
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,408
Messages
16,822,416
Members
651,366
Latest member
Othoasorerton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom