Dear God please continue to work on my marriage and

denise stovall

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God, please continue to work on my marriage and make changes in my spouse's heart. Please, I do not understand him or know what is going on with him. Regardless of what I do or how I act, he accuses me of something or for no reason. Please save and restore and bless my marriage. Please, Amen.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career and Christian Trapper's "Love Bound" on YouTube.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called "Solomon: The Richest Man Who Ever Lived."

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17

"Bulletproof Marriage" marriage book.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I thank You for your kindness in continuing to help ### recover. Thank You God in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
13
Views
339
Dear Heavenly Father Please kindly help me to improve myself continuously and kindly forgive my sins. Please continue to bless my family and my cats. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
256
After 11 years of marriage, my husband has gone distant and cold and he has befriended another woman that he says there's nothing going on and that he would never go out with her but my intuition tells me that there is something going on because they text each other all day and all night. I'm...
Replies
11
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom