Dear God my prayer is for the helpless

hveganliferm

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God my prayer is for the ### and ###, oh how they suffer, let those who cause this, see the fear and distress and instead comfort, give love and kindness and never cause harm again. Let them feel Your love, so they can be that love.
In Jesus name i pray amen amen amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, sometimes you forget just how much I have already done in my life until you stop and look back at everything I carried me through. I stayed beside me during seasons when you felt lost, discouraged, and ready to give up. Thank you for loving me patiently even when you feel small or...
Replies
8
Views
135
Dear God, I come to You in the quiet of this heavy moment. I feel lost, Lord — like I’m standing in a world that no longer makes sense. My heart is tired. My hope is faint. I feel helpless and don’t know where to turn. I’ve tried to be strong, but I can’t do this alone anymore. Everything feels...
Replies
8
Views
531
Do I have pure intentions ? No. Is my mind full of tendency to sin ? Yes. I am a sinner I am a trespasser. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner. Hear my prayer Father God have mercy on me in Jesus Name. Am I asking for God’s intervention because I feel nothing in my life is...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom