Dear God my Lord, I pray that ### will pay back the money he owes me, very soon. Money is tight for me now, I'm struggling, please let him pay me back very soon
I pray for a default divorce in JESUS name LORD I pray, I also need help with homework and making money holy GOD please help me as I am here on earth to do your will amen
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...