Dear God, if I am wrong, correct ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They apologized to me a lot for what they did to me. They knew that they owed me a lot. I knew that I was correct because God knew that I didn't play at all. That's why I always tell the truth and my eyes everything to prove them wrong to learn a lesson. That's why God didn't play about me.
Replies
8
Views
142
I speak decree declare command create I plead a CASE for MYSELF Isaiah 43:26 GREATLY loosen this VERSE on earth as it in heaven GREATLY..Put me in remembrance State your case Right now This is CASE Wrong Channel Satan & demons Get out of my Tunnels get out of my Tubes period permanently. Bind up...
Replies
6
Views
254
Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom