Dear God I thank You for complete healing of my ###.

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God I thank You for complete healing of my ###. I can see she is taking weight on all paws. I am impressed. Lord, I thank You that nothing is impossible with You. I thank You again for ###'s complete healing. Love You! In Jesus Christ's Name amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Dear God, I lift up my precious daughter to You today. Please touch her body with Your healing power, take away this fever, and restore her strength and comfort. Soften her heart and soothe her spirit so that she may feel calm, accept the care she needs, and find relief from her pain. Please...
Replies
11
Views
366
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
12
Views
240
Lord, my heart beats out of rhythm, I ask that you stabilize my heartbeat. Calm the racing, ease the palpitations, and restore a perfect rhythm to my heart. I trust in your power to heal, and I ask that you strengthen my heart as I wait on you. Dear Father in Heaven, thank You for blessing me...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom