Dear God, I thank you for all ...

Mrose

Humble Servant of All
Dear God, I thank you for all the blessings. Thank you for the prayers for I passed the interview last time. I am praying that I may fully accomplish the application. I am continually praying to all the prayers & prayer warriors in this site that may the Lord God grant their prayers in accordance to His best will for all the petitions. Amen.
 
May our God of love, grace and mercy, bless you and hear your request and grant it as per his precious will. In Jesus name, Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
379
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
221
1 Chronicles 16:34: "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." Hebrews 13:15: "Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name." 1 Chronicles 29:13: "And now we thank you, Our God, and...
Replies
8
Views
700
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom