Dear God I pray for the forgiveness ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
103
Please remember ne in prayers for forgiveness of my sins and transgressions
Replies
10
Views
202
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
7
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom