Dear God I, pray for the cancellation ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today crying out for immediate financial freedom, supernatural provision, and total debt cancellation. I declare that every chain of financial bondage, poverty and lack must break right now in the Mighty, Powerful and Matchless Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
10
Views
113
Please pray for the cancelation of yet another event that people who have been harassing me for years under the influence of demons have orchestrated to try to harm me. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
100
Dear God, I pray for relief from the burden and unbearable weight of debt in my life. I'm so thankful that even though I may have made bad choices that got me into this debt, You are much bigger than my mistakes. I ask for deliverance from the stress of debt and Emergency Cancellation from this...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom