Dear God, I pray for deliverance from ...

lookingforhealing

Servant of All
Dear God, I pray for deliverance from evil. I can feel the evil around me, it is as if someone has cursed me. Lord please protect me from those that have obsessive thoughts about me and my personal life. Jesus I pray for protection and destruction of the evil. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Freedom from strongholds
 
Lord Jesus I join in asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing and I also ask for guidance and wisdom. I ask these things for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your praying warriors and for your grace, I ask you for deliverance of my mother's addiction to gambling, I ask you to touch her so that she can put Yahweh first in her life, restore her spiritual and nerveous health. Protect her and the ones around her from the evil snares of...
Replies
10
Views
242
Please pray for my ### having knee pain back pain. Deliverance from evil attacks and evil eyes all round us. Please pray for peace and good health for me and my ###. PRAISE THE LORD
Replies
10
Views
318
Pray for deliverance from ringing, Tinnitus of ears and witchcraft attacks in JESUS name. Please pray for peace and we get peace and good health and joy. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
7
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom