Dear God, I pray for a healing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
103
LIFE IN HEALING IN MY TOES FINGERNAILS THEY STAY ON GREATLY HEALING IN MY SOUL THE BOTH R IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND CAME OFF AGAIN OMG 😳 NO MORE EXCRUCIATING PAIN EVER AGAIN THIS WEIRD GAME ENDS FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF...
Replies
12
Views
186
I need healing of my foot ulcers, the pain, the infection, my neck, my eyes, and whole body in Jesus Christ. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father, to send forth the Holy Spirit, granting me Grace and Mercy. I ask for my complete healing, and that my body be fully restored...
Replies
10
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom