dear God, i long for a love as a brother and sister.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
dear God,
i long for a love as a brother and sister. i don't have frnds or anyone. only you love me. my parents love me to an extend. help me get frnds who stick more than a brother. in Jesus name Amen. God bless you. amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for friendship good friend Jesus our truest friend.jpg
    quote prayer for friendship good friend Jesus our truest friend.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer may you richly be blessed night evening picture may others be blessed by you .jpg
    quote prayer may you richly be blessed night evening picture may others be blessed by you .jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
217
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
12
Views
172
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes today. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom