Dear God I feel like my boyfriend ###

Helfarsa

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God I feel like my ### is not being truthful to me. I pray that tonight when I confront him about this he will reveal the truth to me. I pray that he will reveal his true feelings for me. He says he loves me, but I don't feel loved. I need to know if there is someone else.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, seeking Your divine intervention and wisdom. Lord, Your Word tells us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." ### is in need of Your guidance and clarity in this difficult situation.

Father, we pray for truth to be revealed in this relationship. Your Word says in John 8:32 that "you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." We ask that You give ### the courage and wisdom to confront the boyfriend with grace and love. May the conversation be honest and transparent, and may any hidden truths come to light.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s heart. In Psalm 34:18, it says, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." If there is any pain or uncertainty, we ask that You bring comfort and peace. Help ### to feel Your love and presence, even in the midst of doubt and confusion.

Father, we pray for the boyfriend as well. We ask that You work in his heart, leading him to be truthful and open. May he express his true feelings and intentions clearly. If there is anything that needs to be confessed or addressed, we pray that he does so with honesty.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect plan and timing. We know that You work all things together for the good of those who love You, as stated in Romans 8:28. We place this situation in Your hands, believing that You will bring resolution and peace.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
259
After I have told christians about my past before I was a christian, it feels like their attitude changed towards me. It feels like they have became more unkind.
Replies
12
Views
134
Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom