Dear God I am not worthy enough to be called ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God

I am not worthy enough to be called as your daughter.. I sinned and I repent.. Whatever punishment you want to give me I will ### with all my heart.. But dont keep me away from you.. Dont let me go from you.. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus died on the cross so that you can repent so, just confess and keep it moving. Know sin is too big that God want forgive you. I don't care if you killed someone or committed a sexual immoral sin. God still LOVES you...so walk in that confidence.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME TO STOP SATAN WEAPONS MY GOD GO TO HELLLLLLLLL STAY THERE NOW GREATLYYY DONT HAVE A VOICE GREATLY NO HEARING GREATLY PERIOD. NOW THE SICKNESS LEAVES ME NOW IT WAS DEFINITELY SENT BY SATAN SHITE CREW AS A GAME OF LAME IDK 🤷 I THINK 🤔 ASSINGMENTS...
Replies
12
Views
171
LIFE IN MY DAUGHTER DUMPS ### AND KICKS HIM HIS SISTER OUT FOR GOOD GREATLY IF I HEARD HIM RIGHT AND HER RIGHT JUDGING ME PUTTING ME DOWN TO TRY TO CAUSE HARM AND THEN HE TOLD HER TO SHUT UP DONT EVEN SPEAK HE IS WAY TO EVIL THATS INSANE. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD HIM AND HIS SISTER...
Replies
9
Views
162
oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom