Dear God hear my prayer. Please provide ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
268
Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Replies
11
Views
161
Lord I am asking you hear my prayer, and that you accept me just the way I am, that you leave out not one thing and I am delivered according to your promises. Amen
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom