Dear God get me into my ###

Kerdeios

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God get me into my past to change and wipe my small mistake that ruined my whole life my happiness I lost myself want to be silent for you and I am afraid of you being able to make my own world and I don't want to be silent for you and I want to get myself back
 
Shalom/peace to you. Praying that God bless you and comforts your troubled soul and makes a way where there is no way. Remember He is the God of Miracles. in Jesus name, amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Be my lighthouse Lord and Savior Jesus and lead me safely to the shore and to the harbor and to home
Replies
10
Views
276
Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
90
Dear Lord Jesus, My second day at work and it’s awful. It’s highly excruciating and I’ve been out in the sun and this is what I’m gonna be doing a lot for the summer. I’ve had enough of working at ###. My parents and my mom even took my sunscreen away cause it made me look goofy. I don’t like...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,936
Messages
16,782,400
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom