Dear Father:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I ask you for the gift of miraculous powers. I want that one badly, to do good and not harm. Father, I thank you for reuniting me with the family member that I had been separated from by cruel members of my family. I want to see this person I am longing for. Please make a way; I cannot bear it any longer. Also, please keep my home peaceful and please send the prepared loving Godly husband that you have for me, and please let us start our family right away. Give me joy, Lord, joy and a happy life—that I have never ever had. I have no clue what that is like. I know you can give it to me—and please also perform that miracle regarding my uncle, that I cannot utter out loud. You gave us the word; now please deliver on the promise. I love you, Lord. And I thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.
 
Lord hear this prayer and every prayer posted. Amen.
 
Lord I pray that you would give joy to your child. I pray for your loving kind compassionate hands to be laid upon your person. Lay your healing hand upon her ### and their situation. Only you know the need.

In Jesus merciful and gracious name I pray Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
348
please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
231
Jesus i pray for everything to function in this camera for this event to go smooth in JESUS Christ name amen , Father i pray for VICTORY in your name we ask AMEN
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom