Dear Father, please help my husband. His ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianneskinner

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Father, please help my husband. His heart is so hardened to me, and I understand why. Please transform his heart to be like Yours. Help him to be more and more like Your Son Jesus. Please transform both of us to be what we are supposed to be according to Your word. Please settle my spirit and help me to deal with seeing a lawyer. Help me be prepared for a divorce and moving out. I feel like I'm going to lose my sanity. I know You love me. Thank You for Your eternal love.
 
Lord Jesus, please dwell with them and bless them. Let your presence saturate them, remove every spirit of division and confusion from them, teach them to honor one another, each giving preference to the other, make peace between them. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
301
Please join me in prayer for my husband. His contract was unexpectedly terminated, and tomorrow he’s meeting with his manager to see if there’s a way for him to be contracted again. God, we trust You and place our family in Your loving hands. We pray that You guide his steps, open the right...
Replies
8
Views
329
Dear Father, please protect me from the people who want to see me fail that includes my family members. I’m tired and I’m very scared that I may not be successful due to overprotective people. When I was in dark places (I still am), I found you and when I prayed for you, you have answered my...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom