Dear Father, please help me pay my ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please help me pay my bills and credit cards. Make a way where I don't see a way. I place it in your Holy Hands. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
351
Please pray that God helps me pay my debts off.
Replies
6
Views
264
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom