Dear Father, please bless me with success to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please bless me with success to get a new job as unexpectedly, someone from the past sent me an sms for a job vacancy that is being opened. Since I have no answer from you regarding the financial investor which the project should have been financed from 2 weeks ago, I thought this could be a way out door for me to make my own living. I feel embarrassed for this unsuccessful project, but I would like to ask Your mercy and grace as I started this without asking Your permission at the first stage. Please therefore, Lord, show me the way I should take which according to Your will. If the job vacancy is as per Your will, please bless me with success. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass. 6 And He will make your uprightness and right standing with God go forth as the light, and your justice and right as [the shining sun of] the noonday. 7 Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him; fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
346
Dear Father, please protect me from the people who want to see me fail that includes my family members. I’m tired and I’m very scared that I may not be successful due to overprotective people. When I was in dark places (I still am), I found you and when I prayed for you, you have answered my...
Replies
7
Views
317
I have 1 month of finances left {about 3 weeks} and have applied to jobs etc but no responses. I finally landed on an opportunity today but it is 100% based on the sales I make. It has potential to cover all my basic expenses but I will probably not know how well I can do until I get out and...
Replies
7
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom