Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear father I come to you asking for your help, my marriage had fallen to pieces and I don’t know how to fix it, it’s been 5 years that my husband has walked away from his family, he has not said anything about coming back home, father I need you, without my husband in my life I’m lonely, sad, and unhappy, father I’m asking for a mother’s chance with my husband I want to be the wife that I should be, I don’t want to lose my husband and I feel I did he doesn’t want to talk to me father I leave my marriage in your hands, please bring us back together again so we can work together and love one another again amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
200
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
148
Heavenly Father I come to you asking that you open up the code enforcement officer ### eyes to see that ### has truly neglected her responsibilities as a landlord. Lord my children and I suffered all last winter with little heat from the portable heaters that the landlord gave us to use as a...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom