Dear Brothers and Sisters, would you please uplift ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters, would you please uplift ###. May his heart be softened and may he be touched so deeply so that I find favor in his sight! Thanks very much! God bless you
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters Would you please pray for my friend ### who has cancer at the 4th stage. May God heal him from this disease.
Replies
12
Views
335
Since traveling a long distance to attend my mother's funeral on ###, my health has not been good. On ###, I accompanied my daughter to her school transfer entrance exam and was caught in a heavy rainstorm, which made me feel even worse. Lately, I have had to take increasingly stronger sleeping...
Replies
10
Views
225
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom