Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise the Lord! I’ve been sober now for 3 whole days! I’m still not feeling great, but I know I’m getting better. I’ll be honest, last night I was scared. The alcohol withdrawal symptoms seemed to be getting worse, especially the headache, ringing in the ears, weakness, dizziness, and anxiety. Please ask God to keep me healthy and heal my symptoms. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Been there and done that more than a few times Love and prayers to you and your family
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
150
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
134
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom