Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ### and her cat, ###. ### is really sick, and ### needs money for groceries and other necessities. Please ask God to help her out. Please ask that God's Will is done in her life and in the live of her family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances, and enemies. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ### and her cat, ###. ### is really sick, and ### needs money for groceries and other necessities. Please ask God to help ### out. Please ask that God's Will is done in ### life and in the live of ### family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances, and enemies. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Praying for healing in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
131
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
262
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom