Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my health. I'm a recovering alcoholic with just over a month and a half of sobriety. Just when I think my health is coming back to whatever normal was I get hit hard with weakness, dizziness, swollen glands, sore joints and muscles, mind and memory issues, numbness, ringing in my ears, and countless other mental and physical health issues. Please ask God to restore my strengths, and my stamina, and abilities. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
I pray that you have good health in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
129
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom