Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask God to help me figure out a way to pay off all my ###'s debts. Please ask Him to provide me with a financial miracle. I need to move my ### to an area with a lower cost of living, that is closer to the medical facilities she needs to visit, and a place that is easier for family to visit. I ask all of this in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
 
### I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless ### with wisdom over personal issues, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
115
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom