Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask God to heal my body, mind, and soul. Please ask Him to open some doors so I can become healthier. Please ask God to watch over and protect me. Please ask Him to restore my physical strength, stamina, endurance, and abilities. Please ask God to help me to be a better caretaker for my mom. Please pray for my dog, family and loved ones, and that my truck will continue to run safely and dependably. I ask this all in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask God to heal my body, mind, and soul. Please ask Him to open some doors so I can become healthier. Please ask God to watch over and protect me. Please ask Him to restore my physical strength, stamina, endurance, and abilities. Please ask God to help me to be a better caretaker for my mom. Please pray for my dog, family and loved ones, and that my truck will continue to run safely and dependably. I ask this all in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
130
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom