Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ### and I. Her mental capacity is making it difficult for me to care of her. She has no idea of what the truth or a lie is. It's like dealing with a kid who's afraid to get into trouble. No matter what she did or didn't do, no matter what she said or didn't say, even if she said the opposite earlier, that's the truth as long as it keeps her from having to do something she doesn't want to do. I need help. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
### I pray with you my friend. May you seek the kingdom of God and all of its righteousness with all with all your heart and soul, and with all your mind.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless my friend and mother. Grant ### wisdom and the mother strong health, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
130
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom