Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm suffering from alcohol withdrawal symptoms, seasonal allergies, and a heat wave. Please ask God to heal my body, mind, and soul. Please ask Him to watch over me and keep me safe. Please ask God to restore my strength, stamina, endurance, and abilities. Please ask Him to help me to be less judgmental and more understanding. Please pray for my dog and that my truck will remain safe and reliable to drive. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you & continue your courageous work in freedom from alcohol! One day or one hour at a time. I prayed for ### & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen
 
Lord please have mercy on your child, deliver him from this addiction, bless him with Divine peace and joy in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Our God our Father I pray for help with the extreme seasonal allergy issues, the alcohol withdrawal symptoms, and with the heat wave. I humbly ask that you would heal ### in body, mind, and soul. Please watch over ### and keep ### safe. Father, I pray that You will restore ###'s strength, stamina, endurance and abilities. Father I pray that ###'s truck will remain safe and reliable to drive. Please be with ###'s dog and with the need there. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
129
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom