Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I don't know if it's the alcohol withdrawal symptoms, the heat, or the seasonal allergies (or a combination of some or all) I'm feeling terrible. Please ask God to keep me safe and heal my body, mind, and soul. Please ask Him to please restore my physical strength, stamina, and endurance. Please ask God to restore my abilities and my desire to do good in the Name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
###, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ### of alcoholism and all maladies. Father I ask that You would protect Your child's health, removing all pain and discomfort. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
125
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom