Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my mom. She's frail, elderly and is losing her cognitive and social skills. She has a very difficult time telling the difference between fact or fiction. She'll deny doing or saying something she did or said, or acknowledge doing or saying something she didn't do. I don't think she does it intentionally. I think she's overwhelmed and doesn't know how to deal with it. Please ask God to help me take better care of her and to not be so judgmental when I'm dealing with her. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
134
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
263
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom