Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I've been sober for ### days now and am experiencing quite a number of alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Please ask God to keep me safe and heal my body, mind, and soul. Please pray for my health, finances, family and loved ones, the way I deal with and care for my mom, my dog, and that my truck keeps running safely and reliably. Please ask Him to help me stay sober too. I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen.
Hallelujah, I stand up with you, Praise the Lord, you are blessed in JESUS name, Holy Spirit will guide you, Yeshua protect all your son's and daughters today from today onwards I ask for the protection, I ask for guidance by HOLY SPIRIT, I ask for their blessings, Yeshua they suffered a lot, now they are looking towards you, Yeshua I pray to you bless them, thank you Yeshua Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
130
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom