Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm a recovering alcoholic and haven't had a drink in almost ### days now. It's only because of your prayers being answered by God I've been able to stay sober. The withdrawal symptoms are tough to deal with. I'm weak and tired, I get winded just walking through the house, I'm dizzy and lose my balance frequently, I crave another drink, and there are countless other issues. Please ask God to keep me safe and heal my body, mind, and soul. Please ask Him to help me win this battle and get healthy again. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My friend ###, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child of alcoholism and all associated symptoms. Father I ask that You would protect ###'s health, removing all pain and discomfort. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
DR ### herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is ###, am from ###, I am here to give my testimony about ### who helped me in my life, I want to inform the public how I was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by ###, I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and I saw comment of people talking about how ### cured them, when I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life, am now cured permanently, you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him on his website; Home | ### HERBAL HOME Email: ### or via whatsapp +###############
 
DR ### herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is ###, am from ###, I am here to give my testimony about ### who helped me in my life, I want to inform the public how I was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by ###, I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and I saw comment of people talking about how ### cured them, when I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life, am now cured permanently, you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him on his website; Home | ### HERBAL HOME Email: ### or via whatsapp +#############
 
DR ### herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is ###, am from ###, I am here to give my testimony about ### who helped me in my life, I want to inform the public how I was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by ###, I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and I saw comment of people talking about how ### cured them, when I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life, am now cured permanently, you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him on his website; Home | ### HERBAL HOME Email: ### or via whatsapp +###.###.###.###.###.###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
130
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom