Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask God to help me win the battle with my drinking problem. I try and fail. It’s taking its toll on my mental and physical health and without God’s help I don’t have a chance of winning. Pray for my family, friends, acquaintances, enemies, finances, dog, truck, and the task of fixing up my mom’s property. Please ask God to help me figure out a way to pay off all of my mom’s debts too. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless all your needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition and set ### free from alcoholism. I pray for a hedge of protection and blessings around his friends, acquaintances, and enemies, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
116
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom