Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please continue praying for me. I’m an alcoholic and can’t win the battle I’m having with my addiction. It’s affecting my health, finances, and damaging my relationships. Please ask God to help me overcome this. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus I join them in crying out for help, for deliverance as I keep crying out for us and all in need. I pray in your holy name Lord Jesus and I thank you and praise you for you promised to help us when we call on your mighty name. Amen.
 
DEAR ONE, THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US THAT THERE IS POWER IN WHAT WE SPEAK AND THAT THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH ARE IN THE TONGUE, YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SPEAK THAT THIS ADDICTION HAS TO LOOSE IT'S HOLD ON YOU IN THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES, THE NAME OF JESUS. SPEAK LIFE OVER YOURSELF. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD, NEVER DOUBT IT, FAITH IS WHAT MOVES THE HAND OF GOD. YOU WILL BE SET FREE IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME! BLESSINGS!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
132
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
262
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom