Dear Brethren, Please do continuously pray for my wife that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Brethren,

Please do continuously pray for my wife that she will stop having an affair. And that God will open her spiritual eyes, that she may see and accept in the presence of God that she committed sin. That she may come in the Lord and humble herself to God. Lord may you protect us from this sin. Lord only you can change her heart. You who make the heavens and the earth. Lord you have created us you can create her again and make her Godly woman. Lord Jesus hear my cry hear my prayer. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Father God in Heaven, in the name of Lovely Lord Jesus Christ, please honor this prayer request coming from my ### in Christ. Please help his wife to understand that it is a sin to have an affair with someone outside marriage. I pray that she will come back to him and will enjoy the relationship with him. Please protect their marriage and grant him the faith to know that you are there as a saviour and deliverer. In the lovely name of Jesus, I pray.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
180
Dear brethren Please pray for my business for which in the past years I experienced a prosperity and success and a satisfying profit always but in recent years due to a shift in places my business is always scanty and very poor profit, this happened for years. In Isaiah 43 God promised when we...
Replies
7
Views
444
Dear Brethren, Please pray for my wife complete healing on whatever pain bothering her. God is a great healer than any medical practice on earth.
Replies
9
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom